- What happens to my inspection sticker?
We remove your sticker from the old windshield and place it on the new windshield. If you are not happy with the way it looks you may take our receipt and bring it to the department of motor vehicles and they will be happy to print out a new one at no cost to you.
- Where do you put my EZ pass?
- Often we remove the EZ pass and stickers and place it in your vehicle so you can place it where you would like it to be.
- How do you know which windshield is correct for my vehicle?
- There are some vehicles that have many options associated with your windshield. Most times we can determine with just a few clarifying questions. If we are not able to confirm which windshield you need we will contact the dealer of your vehicle with the vehicle identification number (VIN) you provide in order to get the exact specifications for the part.
- How long does a windshield replacement take?
- The average time to replace your windshield is about one hour with a 2 hour dry time. That means that 2 hours after your work is completed your vehicle is safe to drive.
- When do I take the tape off?
- After 24 hours you may remove the tape, if used.
- When can I get a car wash?
- While it is fine for your vehicle to get wet, we recommend 2 weeks before getting a car wash due to the pressure that the brushes and water place on the windshield.
- When can I have my car serviced?
- Do not put your vehicle up on any lifts or racks such as tire or oil changes. It will compromise the placement of the glass.
- Does Vision Quest Auto Glass charge to come to my home or work location?
- NO! When you call for a price quote there are no hidden charges. The price we quote is the price you pay plus any NJ State Sales Tax.
- Can I get a free price quote?
- YES! Call or email us
with the year, make, and model of your vehicle. Please note if your windshield has heat or a rain sensor.